The braking system in your car is one of the most important safety components, allowing you to slow down, stop, avoid potential accidents and keep your car stationary when parked. There’s a lot more to the braking system than just brake pads; it’s vital that you get the entire system checked regularly to ensure your family travels safely. When you need your brakes serviced, you cannot afford to make any mistakes. We only use the highest quality, new brake parts.
Why are your brakes important?
Brakes are the most important safety feature in your car. One of the easiest ways to tell if they’re working properly is to check your brake warning light. If it’s on, they need attention. That’s simple enough. But what about the less-obvious warning signs? If you experience any of these signs, you should have your brakes checked by a specialist:
– Your car loses grip when braking
– Your car pulls to the left or right when braking
– Your brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
– Your steering wheel shudders when you brake
– Your brakes screech or squeal
– Your car takes longer to stop than normal